Aerohive Networks, Inc. (“Aerohive”) created and controls this site, and is headquartered in the State of California, USA. The laws of the State of California govern your access and use, and these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without reference to any principles of conflicts of laws. Aerohive reserves the right to make changes to our site and to these disclaimers, terms, and conditions of your access and use at any time.
Your access to and use of this site is governed by all applicable federal, state, and local laws. All information available on this site is subject to U.S. export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside.
All Aerohive products and publications are commercial in nature. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7015 and FAR 52.227-19.
All content on this site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, photographs, and software, is the property of Aerohive or our content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Aerohive and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Aerohive also owns all software used on this site (or is the property of our software suppliers) and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as a resource only. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Aerohive is providing access to and use of this site on an "as is" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, or products included on this site, our operation of this site or your ability to access or use this site. We disclaim, to the full extent permissible by applicable law, all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We assume no responsibility for any inaccuracies in this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from you access to or use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive, and consequential damages.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of Aerohive’s trademarks and registered trademarks. This list may be updated from time to time, and the absence of any mark from this list does not mean that it is not an Aerohive trademark.
“Aerohive®,” “HiveManager®,” “HiveOS®,” “HivePass™” and “HiveCare™”.
All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks used or depicted on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Trademark Usage Guidelines for using Aerohive Trademarks
The Trademark Usage Guidelines (“Guidelines”) are intended solely for Aerohive licensees, authorized resellers, developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Aerohive’s name, logo, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other marks (“Marks”) in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, whether on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging. All usage of Aerohive Marks are prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
If you are a licensee of Aerohive Marks and have been provided with special trademark usage guidelines with your license agreement, please follow those requirements. If your license agreement does not provide usage guidelines or refer to this document, then follow these Guidelines.
Aerohive’s Marks are valuable assets. In following these Guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities. By using an Aerohive Mark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Aerohive is the sole owner of the Mark and promising that you will not interfere with Aerohive’s rights in the Mark, including challenging Aerohive’s use, registration of, or application to register such Mark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Aerohive Mark. The goodwill derived from using any part of an Aerohive Mark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Aerohive. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding these Guidelines, please talk to your Aerohive representative.
Promotional Usage. Only Aerohive and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the Aerohive Marks in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use the Aerohive Marks only as specified in their agreement with Aerohive and any associated Guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with Aerohive. For example: Authorized Resellers, Authorized Value Added Resellers, Authorized Manufacturer, and Authorized Value Added Distributors.
Standards of Usage. The Marks are the intellectual property of Aerohive and therefore are considered our corporate assets. To ensure the Marks are neither diluted nor infringed, your use of the Marks (and our permission) is conditioned on your adherence to the following rules:
- Always use a Mark as an adjective;
- A trademark attribution notice must be included in the credit section giving notice of Aerohive's ownership of its trademark(s) in the following form: "__ [insert Mark] __ is a [registered] trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc., in the United States and in other countries."
- Always use the proper trademark symbol in superscript or subscript. If superscripts and subscripts are not available or practical for use, use parentheses: (TM) or (R);
- Do not hyphenate, misspell, abbreviate, pluralize, change the word sequence, or combine or break apart words of a Mark;
- Do not use a Mark in a manner that can reasonably be construed to mean or imply either an authorization by, affiliation with or an endorsement by Aerohive, without our express written permission of the specific affiliation or endorsement;
- Do not use a Mark in a way that suggests a false association with Aerohive;
- Do not adapt, alter, or modify in any way any Mark;
- Do not use the Marks in a manner that is likely to dilute, defame, disparage or harm the reputation of Aerohive, or our products, services, partners, vendors, customers, employees or affiliates;
- Do not display the Mark on any site that disparages Aerohive or our products, services, partners, vendors, customers, employees or affiliates;
- Do not use or imitate any slogans of Aerohive;
- Do not use the Marks in a manner that is likely to infringe any Aerohive intellectual property or other rights of a third party, or violate any state, federal, or international law; or
- Do not use the Marks in a manner that is likely to offend or dilute, defame, disparage or harm the reputation of third parties.
We reserve the right to revise these Guidelines from time to time, without notice, and at any time to suspend or deny your further use of the Marks. We also reserve the right to require you to resize, move, or remove the Marks for any reason whatsoever.
Please refer to the Aerohive Press Kit, which can be found at http://www.aerohive.com/company/press-kit for the correct Aerohive trademark symbols, as well as spellings of the trademarks.
If you are not an Aerohive partner and would nonetheless like to request permission to use any Aerohive Marks, please submit a permission request to Aerohive and include the following information:
- A description of the Mark you would like to use;
- The intended use, including how the Mark will be used and for what purpose;
- The manner in which the Mark will be distributed;
- The intended audience;
- The number of copies of the Mark to be produced;
- The number of copies of the Mark to be distributed;
- The intended distribution date;
- The time period for which you would like to use the Mark;
- A screen shot or sample of the intended use of the Mark; and
- Your contact information, including name, company name, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
Your request may be sent by email at email@example.com or by mail at:
Aerohive Networks, Inc.
1011 McCarthy Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035
Attention: Legal Department
Aerohive reserves the right to refuse to provide permission to use our Marks for any reason, in our sole discretion. If we approve, only the Marks listed in the permission request may be used, and only for the purpose stated in the approved permission request. Any other use is not permitted and would require a separate permission request by you and approval by us.