Evaluate & Experience
At Aerohive, we believe that every Access Point is a starting point.
Redefine Your Access Layer
SD-LAN builds an application and policy driven wired and wireless access architecture, offering self-organizing and centrally managed networks that are simpler to operate, integrate, and scale.
- Application Optimized - Prioritizes and changes the behavior of the network based on the applications
- Identity Driven – Dynamically defines what users, clients, and things can do when they access the SD-LAN
- Adaptable Access Layer – Self-optimizing, self-healing, and self-organizing wireless access points and access switches
- Cloud Managed – Reduced cost and complexity of network operations with centralized public or private cloud networking
- Open APIs – Programmable interfaces that allow tight integration of network and applications infrastructures
Click to Watch the Video
A Layered Approach
Aerohive’s new SD-LAN solution builds on core capabilities developed by Aerohive over the last 10 years as well as new Access Points, Switches, and Cloud Management capabilities.
Combining a sophisticated Quality of Service (QoS) engine and deep packet inspection firewall at the edge of the network, Aerohive provides dynamic optimization that adapts with applications, network, and business needs.
Define which users, devices, and things can enter the network, then granularly control what they are able to do once connected through role based access controls, including time of day or location based access, VLAN management, application rights, and bandwidth.
Aerohive’s unique distributed control Wi-Fi increases speed, scale, and resilience for enterprise networks of any size. State aware protocols self-heal, determine best path forwarding, and optimize client performance based on the environment.
HiveManager NG reduces complexity & cost with a single application for centralized automation & programmable management. Offered as a public or private Cloud solution, HiveManager NG delivers a new approach the deployment and support of modern access networks.
Aerohive’s open API platform delivers value beyond connectivity, with programmable interfaces that allow customers to build customized IT and business applications that leverage their own network driven data.
Download Your Free Copy of the SD-LAN eBook Today!
Get your SD-LAN eBook to learn how your wired and Wi-Fi access network can deliver:
- Business continuity – Self-optimizing, self-healing, and self-organizing operations
- Scalability – Starts small and grows— or shrinks—as requirements change
- Adaptability – Continuously adjusts to client, application, and infrastructure changes
- Flexibility – Easily integrates with existing architecture and applications
- Cost-effectiveness – Reduces the cost of acquisition and ongoing operation of the network
Featured SD-LAN videos
Software Defined Radios
Application Visibility and Control